Signal Processing and Communications –2018
on 23rd & 24th March, 2018.
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technoloy
The Conference is an ideal forum for researchers to share their findings and thoughts with their fellow researchers across the world. This conference will serve as a platform for fruitful interaction among research scholars, scientists, academicians, members in the industry. The main objective of this conference is to create awareness and also to provide a perfect platform for the participants to upgrade their knowledge and experience and to discuss on the ways to disseminate the awareness of the latest developments and advances in the Field of Engineering & Technology. This conference reflects the current focus of global research, recent developments, challenges and merging trends in the field of Information, Communication & Embedded technologies.
All presented papers will be considered for publication in UGC Approved journal after peer review process.
The conference will be on the following topics but not limited to
- 5G Wireless Technologies
- Advanced Communication Systems
- Optical Communication & Networking
- Multi Antenna Communication Techniques
- RF antennas - Design, Modelling and Measurement
- VLSI and Embedded Design
- MEMs and NEMs
- Multimedia Systems and Applications
- VLSI Design and Fabrication
- Speech Synthesis & Recognition
- Image Processing & Applications
- Communication Signal processing
- Wireless Communication
- Biometrics & Authentification
- Sensor Networks
- Advanced Adaptive Signal Processing
- Spectrum Analysis & Wavelet
- Wireless Networking
- Optical Communications
- Nano technology
- High-speed Communication and Network
- Wireless sensor networks
- Digital Signal Processing
Paper Submission Deadline : 20th Febraury, 2018.
Notification of Acceptance : 10th March, 2018.
Camera Ready Paper Submission : 15th March, 2018.
Registration last date : 15th March, 2018.
To Download Broucher Click Here
To Download Registration form Click Here
Registration Fee details:
PG students/ Research scholars : Rs. 750/-
Faculty from academic institutions : Rs. 1500/-
Delegates from industry : Rs. 3000/-