Dr. T. Ch. Siva Reddy
Dr. T. Ch. Siva Reddy has obtained B. Tech. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Nagarjuna University in the year 1989, M. Tech. degree with ‘Thermal Engineering’ as specialization from JNTUH in 1993 and Ph.D. degree with specialization as ‘Thermal Turbo Machinery’ from Osmania University Hyderabad in 2007.
27 Years of Teaching experience:
- Worked as Assistant Professor at KITS Ramtek for 4 years.
- Currently working at Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology since 1998 in various capacities such as Professor, Head of the Mechanical Engineering Department and Principal.
- Teaches various subjects such as
1) Heat transfer 2)Thermodynamics 3) ATD-I 4) ATD-II 5)Fluid mechanics and Hydraulic machinery 6)R&AC7)Power Plant Engineering 8)Advanced IC Engines 9)Renewable Energy sources 10)Jet propulsion and Rocket Engineering
Awards / Prizes / Certificates:
- Recipient of Best Paper Award in the subject category of Thermal Engineering at the National Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering,13-14 May,2005 organised by Vasavi College of Engg., Hyderabad.
- Recipient of Best paper Award from won by the Coordinator Industry-academic institution collaborative research presented at the 2nd International Conference of Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power held at IIT-Roorkee during Dec 12-14 ' 2002.
- Qualified in GATE’91 with 90.8 percentile and received scholarship during study of M.Tech.
- Recipient of Best Teacher award for Six Consecutive times from the present institute.
- Ratified as Professor by JNTUH & OU (Vasavi college of Engineering).
- Supervised one Ph.D Candidate and guiding 4 Ph.D Candidates in Mechanical Engineering.
Rs 70.0 Lakhs R & D Projects and Consultancy
Received over Rs 70 lakhs R & D projects and consultancy from various sponsored agencies such as AICTE, DRDO.
Over 45 papers have been published in International, national journals & Conferences.