College has established an Industry Institution Interaction Centre to forge alliances with industries and educational institutions. There are seven different engineering departments, which are running under graduate and post graduate courses. Depending upon the specializations, the heads of the concerned departments approach the industries related to their departments and forge alliances with them for R & D activities found to be usefully to the industry and the institution. At times the consultancy work is also taken from the industries depending upon the capabilities of the faculty and the availability of infrastructure in the institution and the complexity of the problem. Besides the alliances forged by the individual departments the college also entered into MoU with certain industries and also with some educational institutions of standing in India and elsewhere. The details of various MoU’s are detailed here
- Illinois Institute of Technology – U.S.A.
- Ohio State University – Columbus, U.S.A.
- University of Bridgeport – Connecticut, U.S.A.
- University of Detroit - Mercy, Michigan, U.S.A.
- University of Abertay - Dundee - U.S.A.
- Oilseeds laboratory – CSIRO plant industry, Australia.
- University of Western Sydney – Australia.
- College of Business Administration, Savannah State University – Georgia, U.S.A.