Leadership being our asset and founded by three such achievers Pradeep Iyer, Naga Chaitanya and Krishna Chaitanya from mechanical stream, The Robotics Club (TRC) transpired officially on 4th March 2006. Since then there was no looking back. The Robotics Club has turned itself into an independent non profit organization successfully run by the students. Every year innumerable enthusiasts race up to take the induction program to become part of the club. It helps in integrating Robotic knowledge among the students irrespective of the branches. It edifies students not just technically but also empowers them as the future pioneers and neoterics. It conducts weekly sessions ,projects display ,workshops and seminars guiding students to develop their skills and talent in the field they choose by promoting their working models of various projects and imparts managerial skills to the best. This club, being a blend of students from indigenes of Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Electricals, Information technology etc stands out due to its team work which is the superlative of every skill. The club promote students to step the paths leading to emerging technologies like Internet of things (IoT), Artificial intelligence, voice recognition, image processing, haptics etc. Our projects include aerodynamics also. We are well versed in making eye catching drones, gliders, voice recognized robots namely wall-e, semi autonomous and autonomous robots. We find problems in the society and deliver a solution through our innovative robots by recreating the conventional methods on par with the current technology.
|01||Dr A Purushotham||Professor & Faculty Advisor||ME|
|03||V. Manasa||Vice President||ME|
|04||Vamsi Malineni||General Scecretary||ME|
|05||A. Shanthan Rao||SAB Chair Person||ME|
- ROBOVEDA: A national level robotics symposium organized by THE ROBOTICS CLUB SNIST is one of biggest symposiums all over the country.
- Unique fresher induction program for first years.
- Post induction program for the permanent members.
- Members of the robotics club are associated with various r&d projects in college.
- Participation in national and international level design challenges.
- Participation in national level symposiums.
- Organizing workshops, quizzes at various colleges.
- Two teams from the club are the quarterfinalist’s at ‘TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INDIAN INNOVATION DESIGN CHALLENGE,2016-17’
- One team from the club is a semifinalist at ‘ATMEL EMBEDDED DESIGN CONTEST-2015’.
- One team from the club is a semifinalist at ‘TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INDIAN INNOVATION DESIGN CHALLENGE,2014-15’.
- Four students from the club have patent rights for their remarkable works.
- Members of the robotics club have won countless robotic events in several prestigious colleges all over the country.
Visit our Website: www.theroboticsclubsnist.org